The architecture program is for advanced students ages 18-30, but particularly those currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate music school programs.
The 2021 Session has been cancelled because of Covid-19 restrictions
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICATION
When applying you must submit the following:
- CV/Résumé with contact info and previous schools and experience
- A portfolio with at least 3 hand drawings and 1 comprehensive architecture project in A4 landscape format
- Official transcript of academic record from your university
- 1 letter of recommendation
- 1 passport-style photo
- Non-refundable application fee of $75
If admitted, tuition is due by June 15 by check payable to Fontainebleau Associations, sent to:
PO Box 66
Wayne, PA 19087
Fees for the full session are $4,500 and includes lodging, meals and excursions/visits, instruction, and some materials. Meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) are served 5 days a week. The fee also includes room and board during the travel portion. The fee does not include travel to France. Generous scholarships are available based on merit.
In the US please contact our American representative Nicholas Stanos (tel: 917-620-8595)
Outside of the US, please contact our French representative Catherine Delloye (tel. +33 (0)6 07 82 28 71)